jamie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jamie

Post  fcsnuffy on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:42 pm

hey bud, ya gonna be up for breakfast on august 6th? if i can get my back straightened out i will be by on the way to columbus.
fcsnuffy
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Re: jamie

Post  jpierce575 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Sounds good to me. I don't know if I will be healed up and back to work by then, I damn sure hope so, though. If I am not, I can still meet you but I might need a chauffeur to get me there, depending on whether I get released to drive by then, like I said, though, I damn sure hope so.

Just keep me informed and we will get together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 am

fcsnuffy wrote:hey bud, ya gonna be up for breakfast on august 6th? if i can get my back straightened out i will be by on the way to columbus.

Gonna bypass me?

I am working in Xenia which is only about 15-20 minutes south of 70 between Dayton and Columbus

Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  fcsnuffy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:14 pm

Fred wrote:
fcsnuffy wrote:hey bud, ya gonna be up for breakfast on august 6th? if i can get my back straightened out i will be by on the way to columbus.

Gonna bypass me?

I am working in Xenia which is only about 15-20 minutes south of 70 between Dayton and Columbus

you bet we will hook up. as it gets closer we will figure out where and when. you might have to run up to columbus one night for some grub.
fcsnuffy
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top