Jeff1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeff1

Post  Haste Maker on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:47 am

Has anyone seen anything from Yankee Jeff? I see where the last time he was on here was Feb. 25,...hope he ain't lost in the snow on his snowmobile...
Haste Maker
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Re: Jeff1

Post  Fred on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:18 pm

He sent me a message a while back. I assume he is playing with one of his motorized toys.

Road Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  jefff1 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Smile Contrary to rumors he is still somewhat breathing and semi active...Snowmobiling is at an end although the big Landowner Appreciation Dinner is coming up April 14th...plenty of planning needed and good execution...official snowmobile forum for NYS is at Lake Placid April 19-21st coming up too...so plenty of work to do for that too...Just finished the paperwork for our club purchasing a John Deere tractor/grooming unit for $120k..and that's for a used tractor...So I guess you could say I've been pretty wrapped up with this northern sledding thing....

Hopefully by May we'll be into the bikes...we are trapped into well defined seasonal activities... Wink

jefff1
Group Rider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum